The Milan Design Week is the most important rendezvous point for all the protagonist of the design field. Milan Design Week is then a can’t-miss event!
Din – Design In is a one big space where innovation and independent thinking live and blend together. Every year, it records over 80,000 visitors, with journalists, trend setters, buyers, companies, marketing experts and design lovers that hang around the district during the Milan Design Week.
Din - Design In gathers the attention of journalists, photographers, bloggers, buyers and scouts from all over the world. Press releases related the initiative are issued, graphic and textual materials are given to magazines and journalists for the publication of articles. An editorial and social plan is also made with several communication strategies as suspense creation on social networks, publication on the Promotedesign.it portal of news and also sponsored campaigns.
Din – Design In is located in the Lambrate Design District, one the most visited from the key players of the design field, that became a must-visit destination during the Design Week. The area, with its 20 events, 350 exhibitors and 13,000 square metres recorded in 2019 over 100,000 visitors. Website and social media are also visited with high frequency during the whole event.
During the event there is the development of relationships among professional to share competences and resources. There are business opportunities and collaborations between professionals and the press.
To maximise the visibility of each product, Promotedesign.it publishes every year the catalogue Design For, that together with the event Din - Design In, gives the chance to brands and designers to significantly extend their commercial network. The catalogue, printed and distributed in all the Italian and international bookshops is also sent for free to 5,000 interior design studios, 2,000 journalists and 1,000 concept stores and multi brand showrooms. Design For offers a constant presence in the target market. The architectural studios will take advantage of the catalogue to select products to include in their projects, the journalists to give visibility to designers and the concept stores to sell the products. Designers and brands can publish from a minimum of 2 products to a maximum of 10 products. Taking part in Design For you can also publish for free the products in the e-commerce platforms Treneed.com
Down below you can find the steps to be followed to take part in the Din - Design In event, which will take place together with the Salone del Mobile of Milan 2022:
1. If you want to take part in Din - Design In 2022, plese send the required material via WETRANSFER to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website, e-mail address, phone number
- Size of the space you want (1 SqM, 5 SqM, 10 SqM, 25 SqM, 50 SqM…)
- Images of the products you'd like to exhibit (for the selection you can also sent images of the prototype or render)
2. Receipt of the selection’s result: Promotedesign.it staff will contact on the phone or via e-mail the Designer/Firm communicating the products considered suitable for the exhibition
3. Within 7 days since the receipt of the explanatory email, the candidate has to confirm his/her participation to the project, by sending the signed contract to email@example.com
4. Payment of the participation fee together with the contract
5. Within 20 days from the signing of the contract sending all the forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org